The Optical Shop
Choosing a new pair of glasses can be both exciting and overwhelming. You have to think of the best style for your face, the best price line for your budget. You have to consider types of lenses, coatings, and your insurance coverage. Not least of all, you want to choose frames you love enough to wear every day! Thankfully, you don’t have to navigate all these decisions alone. Whether it’s a question of fashion or function, West Georgia Optical is at your service.
Why choose West Georgia Optical?
- It’s a nationally-recognized optical shop
- It’s staffed with licensed dispensing opticians, who are both experienced and competent
- It’s home to multiple lines of elite, designer frames for children and adults (Kate Spade! Calvin Klein! Oakley! Ray Ban! Adrienne Vittadini! Jessica McClintock! Lilly Pulitzer! Nike!)
- Need polarized sunglasses? Safety glasses? Sports glasses? Contact lenses? We’ve got you covered.
Order Your Contacts Online
Who has extra time to run errands? We have time to save you time! If you’re a patient at West Georgia Eye Care, you can order your contact lenses online and have them shipped directly to you. Ordering your contacts online is quick, easy and user-friendly. CLICK HERE to get started with your order!
Be sure to check out the Auto Ship option. Most contact lens wearers have experienced the panic of using their last pair of contacts right before vacation or a business trip. The Auto Ship feature lets you set the frequency of shipments each year, so you’re automatically replenished. You never have to worry about running out again! Enjoy free shipping if you place an annual order. When it’s time for your exam, to renew your prescription, we’ll remind you.
Have questions about contacts or online ordering? Please call our contact lens technician, Teresa Stewart, at 706-507-7633.
Need to fax a prescription? Send your glasses or contact lens Rx to: 706-660-9191
Same-Day and Next-Day Service
West Georgia Optical has an in-house finishing lab that enables us to provide you with timely service on your top quality eye-wear. We also offer same-day and next-day service on in-stock single vision lenses. We specialize in the dispensing of personalized Zeiss individual lenses along with transition, progressive and other single vision lenses. Stop in any time to take advantage of our repair service and for complimentary adjustments and cleaning.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on ALL frames
- One-year warranty on lenses IF scratch-protective coating has been purchased.
- In the case of damage, there is a one-time replacement policy (within 12 months) on scratch-protected lenses
Accepted Vision Plans
- West Georgia Eye Care Center now accepts certain VSP, EyeMed and BlueView vision plans for routine eye exams in addition to most medical insurance plans including TRICARE for exams involving a medical diagnosis.
Our optical department staff is available to assist you Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm and Saturdays from 8:30am-12:30pm.
Contact the Optical Department at 706-323-0149
Fax Number: 706-660-9191